PG&E may shut off power for nearly 1 million residents in central, Northern California. Are you ready for a power outage?
- Have a plan for your home and business during a power outage.
- Make sure you, your family and employees (and customers) are safe.
- Have an emergency kit accessible for you and your employees.
- Check your backup systems in case of a power failure.
- If you have a generator, know how to safely operate it.
- Check surge protection for your equipment.
- Understand the difference between a blackout and a brownout. Both will affect you.