Most Bay Area counties have regressed back to purple tier status, meaning the virus is now considered “widespread”. As you’re probably aware, the services for many of the local counties have issued updated guidelines for social and workplace gatherings.
In response to these latest restrictions, I wanted to reach out to provide an update on what we’re doing at Netrique to keep our team and our customers healthy while fully supporting our customers. For us this is critical, as we are in the unique position of carrying this disease from client to client unless we to strict guidelines.
Our customers’ and our employees’ health and safety is a top priority for us, and to help reduce the risk of contracting or spreading the virus we’re continuing with a work-from-home policy for our staff and a remote-support policy in the place of most scheduled visits, as we’ve done most of the year. We are limiting work-related travel to emergencies only and must practice social-distancing for any emergency that is absolutely necessary. We regret the inability to connect with our clients in person, but we remain hard at work with our remote tools to better support you.
Should an on-site visit be necessary, we ask that we all work together in promoting these safe practices that are in accordance with county health officials (example, https://www.coronavirus.cchealth.org/health-orders):
- Please notify our team member if anyone in the office has contracted COVID-19 in the past fourteen (14) days.
- Office visits should be limited to a maximum of three employees from different households, preferably for less than two hours within the office.
- All those in the same office must wear a face mask at all times while our team member is present.
- Please maintain 6-feet separation between our team member and other employees.
- Please notify our team member of any additional restrictions you require (take a temperature, sanitize, etc.) before entering the office.
Thank you for your understanding at this critical time.